-
November 10th, 2001, 01:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I think it was 2cute 
About the background being 'fixed' rrright ?
Here's what I got typed in my control panel, no spaces tho, you know... before and after the < and >'s...
< body background = "http:www.blahblahblah.com.blahblah.gif" bgproperties = "fixed" >
Sorry I took so long, I don't check my hotmail address all that often. Hope that helps.
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
-
November 10th, 2001, 05:20 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
November 10th, 2001, 03:08 PM
#3
Inactive Member
You are most welcome, and really, don't be such strangers !!! Come on overrrr !!!
(and yer right, it looks kick ass !!!)
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
-
November 11th, 2001, 04:31 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Something changed...I really need to pay more attention to detail...*L*
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
-
November 11th, 2001, 05:07 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I likes this moving blue background a way lot.
I've had a few backgrounds up that move, and all anybody ever did was whine bitch and complain about em.
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
-
November 11th, 2001, 05:17 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I've been bored..I like this too...i think? but Spankee <font color=red>HATES</font> it...so it's very temporary...but yep..I'm sticking with moving...and btw buzzy..i absolutely LOVE your new background...your board always looks the best!
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited November 11, 2001).]
-
November 12th, 2001, 03:28 AM
#7
-
November 12th, 2001, 04:03 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
I love blue...lots and lots of it, every shade! And *dreamy look* Spankee made the background himself..so ...I'm gonna stick with this...at least until I'm PMS'in again...and tear everything apart 
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Quitcherbitchen!
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited November 12, 2001).]
-
November 12th, 2001, 04:06 PM
#9
Inactive Member
wellllll, you can carry on your little love fest worshipping here, I just wanted to say that the other stuff looked way better.
*butts back out*
------------------
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks